Notice on Organizational Application for Campus Football Foreign Teacher Support Project
Notice of Support Project for Foreign Football Teachers on Campus
Provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Education Department (Education Committee), Science and Technology Department (Committee, Bureau), Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Education Bureau, Science and Technology Bureau:
I. Main purpose
II. Support methods
(1) Support funds and purposes. The funding is supported by the National Youth Campus Football Support Fund for 2019, and a certain amount of funding is provided according to the annual salary and other costs specified in the contract or agreement signed between the training camp and the foreign teachers. Funding is mainly used for pre-tax remuneration of foreign teachers, international travel, security insurance, recruitment and introduction service fees, and appropriate living allowances. The funding fee standard is no more than 400,000 per person per year. If foreign teachers who have received relevant funding from other sources report again, the funding will be appropriately adjusted and no repeated funding will be provided. Funding funds are allocated to the project implementation unit in accordance with relevant regulations. All units can appropriately subsidize related funds according to the contract or agreement.
(2) Support cycle. The funding period is based on the academic year. In principle, it will run from September 2019 to June 2020 for a total of 10 months. Appropriate adjustments can be made according to the working hours of foreign teachers in China.
III. Conditions for foreign teachers. In addition to the general requirements for foreigners to work in China, foreign teachers must also have the following conditions:
(1) 22-55 years of age;
(2) equivalent to a college degree in China;
(3) UEFA in principle Coach certificate above A level or similar level certificate;
(4) more than 3 years of youth (under 15 years) football teaching and training experience;
(5) have good professional ethics, physical health, and no criminal record. For foreign teacher applicants with rich work experience, requirements such as academic qualifications and age can be relaxed appropriately. Excellent Chinese proficiency is preferred. The outstanding foreign teachers hired in the previous year can be renewed on the basis of mutual consultation.
Ⅳ. Application Procedures
(1) Review and recommendation by the provincial education administrative department. Provincial education administrative departments shall organize experts to review the materials of the application for training camps, and in particular, shall strictly control the basic conditions of the application units, the conditions of foreign teachers, and the amount of funding applications. After review and approval, fill in the National Youth Campus Football Foreign Teacher Support Project Recommendation Form (Annex 2), and make a recommendation declaration to the Ministry of Education.
V. Related requirements
1) Procedures. The local science and technology departments (committees and bureaus) should include campus football foreign teachers in the scope of work permits for foreigners to come to China, actively create conditions for foreign teachers to come to China, and assist applicants in handling foreign teachers’ work permit formalities in China.
(2) Investigation and evaluation. The China Education International Exchange Association is a service unit that employs foreign football teachers to support the project declaration work, and localities can submit application requirements to the association. During the implementation of the project, China International Education Association was entrusted to participate in the investigation and assessment of foreign teachers’ teaching, training and competition. After the foreign teachers come to China to work in China, the funded units should do a good job of performance evaluation and work summary, and submit it to the Department of Sports and Health Arts of the Ministry of Education in a timely manner.
VI. Contact Information
Phone: 010-66416080 ext. 8188, 010-66418220-807.
1. National Youth Campus Football Foreign Teacher Support Project Declaration Form
2. National Youth Campus Football Foreign Teacher Support Project Budget Table
General Office of the Ministry of Education